1. Do you take my insurance?
We accept most health insurance plans. We will call your insurance company to inquire about coverage and benefits prior to your first appointment and file claims for you. However, we can not guarantee how, or if. your insurance will pay for your claims.
2. Are your therapists certified?
Yes, all speech therapists and occupational therapists are licensed by the state of Texas and certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association or the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
3. Do I need to come early to complete paperwork?
No, you do not need to come early to an appointment to complete paperwork. We will email you all necessary paperwork prior to your first visit. We ask that this paperwork be returned 2 days prior to your first visit in order to give therapists time to review.
4. Do you see adults for therapy?
Yes, we see adults and children for evaluations and treatment.
5. How often is therapy?
Following the initial evaluation, recommendations will be made regarding frequency and length of therapy sessions.
6. How long will it take to complete therapy?
Duration of therapy depends on the diagnosis and patient dedication to following carryover instructions. An estimated length of therapy may made following the initial evaluation.
7. Do you provide individual or group therapy sessions?
The majority of our sessions are individual, focusing on the specific needs of the individual patient. Group therapy is offered when appropriate.
8. What are your hours?
We offer therapy sessions Monday through Friday from 8:30 – 6:30.
9. Do I accompany my child into the evaluation and therapy sessions?
You may accompany your child into the sessions but often children will focus best when they are not accompanied by a parent. There are certain circumstances when it is recommended that the parent accompany their child to the session. Please keep in mind that the sooner rapport is established between your child and the therapist, the better.
10. How are speech and occupational therapy services beneficial? Therapy helps individuals to reach their communication and academic potential, as well as to achieve independence.
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org