Register and pay below for screenings being
conducted at your child’s school.
- Screenings are conducted by Speech Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- School and Parents receive a copy of one page summary of screening results
- If concern is noted during the screening, parents will be contacted.
- The screening will not diagnose anything. Screenings are a way to identify possible signs or symptoms of vision, hearing, speech, language, and or motor difficulties. If a concern is noted the parent will be encouraged to seek a professional evaluation. This may include a referral to an opthamologist, ENT (otolaryngologist), Neurologist, Developmental Pediatrician, Audiologist, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist etc.
- Screenings help to answer any questions related to development
Schools Scheduled for On-Site Screenings
Cornerstone MDO, Hyde Park, Covenant United Methodist Preschool, Westminster Presbyterian Day School, St Mark Children’s Day Out , Triumphant Love Child Development Center , Hope Children’s Center, St. Thomas More, St. Francis, Brentwood Christian School, Austin International School, St. Theresa’s, Covenant Presbyterian,Lake Travis United Methodist, St Philip’s, Peace Preschool
Please call 512-250-8706 if your school is not listed
Developmental Screenings- Give your child the gift of opportunity to succeed academically and socially.